Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Bully Project

Hi all! I started on my project that will be an addition to the written paper. Mrs. Wiener (the health teacher) runs an anti-bullying campaign for the freshmen each year to expose them to the dangers of bullying. For my project, I am going to work with her to revamp the program. This will be an extension of my project, which focuses on the two definitions of beauty. The first definition defines beauty as something pleasing to the aesthetic eye. The project will build of societal standards and the need for all to fit in. Bullying is another form of people suffering in order to fulfill the requirements set up by society's aesthetic eye. The program will hopefully be taking place in February and will be for both freshmen boys and girls; if anyone has any interest in participating let me know! For now, here's the trailer for The Bully Project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1g9RV9OKhg

No comments:

Post a Comment